- Well, I changed things up a bit....
Im going to break this down bullet-point style to avoid rambling. Too much to try and catch up on. Im going to be jumping all over the place because I can hardly remember where I left off!
- For starters, im down another camera. We headed off to Nash Bash this weekend and I had someone take a group picture while the mens and womens team was together....they dropped my camera. It hasnt worked since. I need to take the card to CVS and have the pics put on a disk and post them tomorrow hopefully. Im working on it. But this means no camera for awhile. Im crushed. The new job pays monthly so we're strugglin to get through the month until I get my first paycheck. Maybe Ill take Dub-Ya's stimulus cheese and get myself a new camera. Anyway, the pics will come. Soon.
- I started the new job on Monday and its going great. Its not what they would consider "busy season" so Ive been spending my day working on website changes, and just getting "educated" on the department. (hint, hint)Here's one thing I miss from my old job: the twenty foot walk from my car to my desk. Now? My walk is oh, a quarter mile from my car to my office. And that doesnt include two flights of steps! Sistas gonna be gettin skinny yo! :)
- Ok, ok, Ill show you a picture of my new office...but just a little one! Huge window, huh?
Hopefully tomorrow Ill have all my Nash Bash pics up -and maybe some baby pics!!!.....Im too tired to write more so here are some topics that I need to seriously vent on.....
- Channel 9's deceptive Capital One ad they snuck in on the Monday AM news.
Ok I know there's more....im just tired.
Thanks for sticking with me...Im not going anywhere!!!