Monday, September 21, 2009

KELTS 48 Dayton 0




She's watching over you.....

A beautiful day for a rugby match -
and a win to top it off! (Sorry KJ).
It was great to see everyone -I know
Fort was there in spirit - I think she
was still playing this time last year.
Hard to believe.



THANK YOU to everyone who has donated to the Firebirds for Fort Fundraiser.
I know it will be a huge success - we are close to $5000 in donated items!

If you are not doing anything Tuesday, September 29, Fairmont High School
is having their Volley for the Cure. The JV game is @ 5:30, Varsity @ 7.
This event is held by high school volleyball teams throughout the state of Ohio to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness.
The event at Fairmont this year will be in memory of Melissa. Angie is the "guest
speaker". We will have information about breast cancer awareness donated by
Sharon Kirshner from Kettering Hospital, and selling QUILT RAFFLE TICKETS and
tickets for the Fundraiser.

I know Melissa is smiling and impressed with all the activities coming up...she
LOVED planning big events like these.
She would be embarrassed that there is so much going on for HER...and she would
be thanking everyone on her blog with big sparkly thank you's - I would do that
if I knew how. She never taught me how to do that! When I figure it out -
you'll see big sparkly thank you's - I promise.

1 comment:

SurlyTammy said...

Pam, thanks for the post. I love that pic of Fort, it's so her. :)