Monday, May 24, 2010

Bruised but still goin' strong...

I tried to call dad last night around 9:30 - he didn't answer, so I figured he went to bed early. Then I called him around 11:00 this morning, he didn't answer. I tend to worry in circumstances like this - so I called Donny at work and asked him to go check on him at lunchtime (Donny works about 5 minutes from dad's). Five minutes later, dad called. "I wasn't home last night. I went to the Polish Club.I took that thing off (the immobilizer) right after you left, and I'm not wearing it any more." Didn't even make it a day. HMMMMMMM.....I thought Fort was like ME,but I'm beginning to see that she was more like MY DAD. Stubborn and a VERY HIGH PAIN TOLERANCE! The pictures just don't do justice - you have to SEE them. But here they are anyway...







1 comment:

Happy walker said...

take care.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...