Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's official....















I'm officially registered for ANOTHER 3 Day, 60 mile walk...this time in San Diego!

A couple of weeks ago, I ran into a good friend of Fort's, and we decided to do the walk again. She said "I know you want to walk in Atlanta because that's where you walked with Melissa, but it's time to take her story to ANOTHER city." (Although SHE isn't registered yet...I'm hoping she is joining me and Ang!)

I couldn't agree more. So we chose San Diego.

***

Dear Melissa,

I'm doing the walk again, for YOU. Three times in Atlanta, and I want to share you story in MORE cities. We walked to end breast cancer...and I will CONTINUE your fight until there IS an end to breast cancer.

I love you and miss you EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Mom
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

(p.s. If anyone reading would like to join us, we are registered under
Team B POSITIVE, again. If I can do it, YOU can do it (that's what Melissa said to me. And we did! It is an experience of a lifetime.)

No comments: