Thursday, September 12, 2013

All is well....

kind of.

Andrew is doing great...


The quarter is OUT (took less than five minutes), he is home and back to school today.
While I was visiting yesterday, Nick left the room for a minute and said "a friend of yours from high school's daughter is here".  It was my friend Nancy's daughter, Amber - she was there with HER daughter.  Unexplained pains they were trying to diagnose.

Andrew & Emily (he's a little shy, can you tell?)


So all is well in Nick's household...we are so happy about that.  Here...different story.  Try to keep this as upbeat as possible, but sometimes life throws you curveballs.  I want to LOVE fall.  Too many memories that make me want to go back ten years and fix things.  I wish I could hibernate until the spring.   No energy. No motivation. And for the first time, my strength, my ROCK is struggling with me.  I wish I could do or say something to help him, but I think he put his grieving on hold to help me. This is a struggle that I don't think will ever go away.  I just want to say that I (we) are so thankful for the friends who have stuck around and have been patient with us.  We are a work in progress, and you have made a difference in our lives.  We needed you  then and we need you now and are happy that you are still there for us....


No comments: