Friday, October 22, 2010

THANKS ATLANTA!

It's that time of year again...October. 3 Day Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk.
I took this year off, but am registering in January for the 2011 walk.
If you've never done anything like this before you should think about it.
Believe it or not, the 60 miles is NOTHING. I watched my daughter fight this horrible disease for 5 1/2 years...and she did the walk. I hope in my lifetime there is a cure.
In the meantime, I will do what I can to help raise the funds for the research to find a cure. THANK YOU for supporting this cause.

THANK YOU CINCINNATI KELTS for the Annual TRYING FOR A CURE fundraiser. It not only supports the Susan G. Komen Foudation, but also the Melissa "Fort" McLaughlin Scholarship Fund.


Fort (in her FAVORITE OU green rugby jacket)WALKING 60 MILES. If she could do it ON CHEMO...you can do it too! (that's how she convinced ME)


Why we walk...why YOU should walk too!


AMEN SISTER!




This is Sharon & Karyn LAST year in Atlanta...THANKS for walking again this year! Look forward to walking WITH you NEXT year!

No comments: