Another day that should have been focused on "resting" and updating my blog didnt turnt out as we had hoped. Now Ive got to share my new found obsession with Facebook with my mom....so, now, here's my new promise for FRIDAY, DECEMBER 12th:
Tomorow you will be updated on the following rumors/facts:
- Again I apologize for the five day blogging hiatus. I REEEALY have o excuse, Really I don't. I have time to do it.
- The day finally got around to deem my chest tube clear enough pull, they also ran an other ultrasound that showed quite a bit of fluid on my left lung (previously untouched). The ultrasound showed just over 500 ml AND the offcial amount came out two about 1500 ml....crazy, huh.
- Felt great afterwards.
- Had another "episode" that night where I couldt breathe and was rushed to the ICU.
- Ended up in the ICU for 3 days. These dates will be detailed tomorrow to the best of my (Mom's journals) abilities.
- After three days, I was awaken by a stern looking Dr. Romer. I saw this coming. His suggestion was Hospice. Shocker! The ambulance showed up probably a 1/2 hour later.
- What a treat! Nice big rooms, and lets face it, I havent gotten a breath of fresh air i like TWO WEEKS!!!
Anyway......this is what Ill be updating tomorrow and mom, I apologize for all the empty promises of the last two hours. Here you go.