Friday, November 28, 2008

Updates & Friday Visitors
Ang, karen & Sam stopped by to hang out. Samantha drew me a picture of she, mommy & fort playing volleyball - its hanging up behind me.


I dont have much time to update but we talked to Doc Razi and he is going to proceed with the chest tube. Its about quarter till 5 and they should be coming in to do the procedure any minute now. Right now Im stilll just feeling tired and a bit nauseous, probably because of all the pain meds Ive been taking coupled with the fact that I really cant eat anything. Thats something else that needs to be taken care of.

Anyhoo, I know Ill be pretty much knocked out on a twilight sedative for the procedure, they're doing it right here in my room, and Ill be half out of it for the rest of the night. Ill probably be on heavier pain meds for the next few days because this is not supposed to be a comfortable procedure, but I want this fluid out, and Id like to try the procedure to seal up the gap between the lungs and the chest wall. Ill have more updates tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Samantha gave me a celebrity star spa treatment today and painted my toenails - Perhaps a nail technician is in her future?



Samantha poses in front of her masterpiece.

More updates tomorrow.....time to get a big fat tube stuck in my chest. Yee haw!






No comments: